Job in KSA visa not available
As received by connecting people team
A leading Company in Plant and Equipment Maintenance requires an experienced Planning Engineer.
Please send your detailed CV to email@example.com
Job Description: Planning Engineer
• Prepare equipment list & its scope (work packages)
• Loading of the Schedule with Resources & Activity Codes / WBS.
• Generate the Schedule / organizing the Schedule / Layouts as per the Site and/or Client requirements.
• Coordinate with Sub contractors to get their schedule and incorporate into the master planning.
• Identify critical activities
• Updating, Schedules & preparation of Daily / Weekly Progress Reports/ S-Curve.
• Control & monitor progress of work
• Prepare recovery plan if any slippage in schedule
• Monitor Manpower mobilization & demobilization
• Review of Project procedures and updating as per the discussions with Field / Operations management.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute
2-3 years of relevant work experience
As per the industry Norms
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1