QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
Electrical Engineer shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University. He should have a minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in Design & Engineering of EHV Transmission lines, H.V substations, GIS 380/115/34.5/ 13.8 kV and Low voltage MCCs and Controls of Power, Desalination, Seawater cooling system and Industrial Waste Water Treatment Plants.
Electrical Engineer should have experience in following areas;
• Developing FEED packages.
• Preparation of Scope of works, Conceptual drawings, BOQ, Material selection, Data sheets to complete the Basic Design Engineering packages for RFP’s for Bidding.
• Technical Evaluation of Bid documents.
• Protection relay settings, calculation and perform Relay coordination study.
• 480 V/13.8 / 34.5kV Motors, Controls and Excitation system.
• Power system studies, Short circuit studies etc.
• Cable selections and Calculations for 380 kV/115 / 34.5/ 13.8 kV/ 480V.
• AC/DC and UPS system.
• Miscellaneous Electrical system of Process Plants, Power, Desalination, Seawater Cooling system and Industrial Waste Water Treatment Plants.
Develop the Electrical Design requirements for FED-1, FED-2 & FED-3 stages.
• Develop Electrical Scope of Work.
• Prepare the Bill off Quantities, Material selection & Data sheets.
• RFP Contract documents for Bidding.
• Technical Evaluation of Bid documents including pre & post bid clarifications.
Please send us your updated CV/Resume to email@example.com
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1